We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to achieve chart types that we see in most of the medical devices.

Can we achieve the following chart types with syncfusion chart control:
1. A realtime chart that plots the line series from left to right for which X-Axis is datetime of PC. Once plotting reaches to the end of the display area(i.e. right most) then entire plotting shall be erased and should start plotting from left. This should also updating the X-Axis scale with new datetime values.

2. A realtime chart that plots the line series from left to right for which X-Axis is datetime of PC. Once plotting reaches to the end of the display area(i.e. right most) then it should erase the fistpoint in the display (i.e left most point in the series) and plot the new point in place of that. This should also update the X-Axis scale with new datetime value for new point.

A quick response would really be a great help.

Thanks
Suneel

1 Reply

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team August 15, 2013 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Suneel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your query and we have prepared the samples based on your requirements. Please download the samples from the given below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

RealTimeUpdateSamples_e9d9e9a5.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon