We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Supress Events on Form Load

Is there any way to stop events from triggering when a form loads such as the combobox''s SelectedValueChanged or datagrid''s RowEnter events. These always seem to trigger when my form loads. Thanks Jeff

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2004 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Jeff, Please refer to the sample application attached which shows how you could ignore the ComboBoxAdv''s SelectedValueChanged event that gets fired when the form loads. Please note the use of ''flag'' variable in the sample. Let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2004 12:09 PM UTC

Thanks, Guru Patwal that looks like a simple solution to the problem. Thanks >Hi Jeff, > >Please refer to the sample application attached which shows how you could ignore the ComboBoxAdv''s SelectedValueChanged event that gets fired when the form loads. Please note the use of ''flag'' variable in the sample. Let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon