We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

offline cube

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

110425 Aug 2,2013 12:33 PM UTC Aug 6,2013 11:59 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: OlapClient
mohan
Asked On August 2, 2013 12:33 PM UTC

Hi
   i am trying to connect offline cube which i have in local disk D. i added below code in pageload
      protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            string           connectionstring="Provide=MSOLAP;DataSource=D:\\2010projects\\Adventure_Works_Ext.cub";

OlapDataManager olapDataManager = new OlapDataManager(connectionstring);

this.OlapClient1.OlapDataManager = olapDataManager; 

this.OlapClient1.DataBind();

}
  while trying to run i am getting runtime error unable to connect. iam new to this olap, please suggest me as soon as possible

Prabu S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 6, 2013 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Mohan,

We have reviewed your query and we have created simple sample in OlapClient ASP.NET for your convenience.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/user/directTrac/General/OlapClient_Sample-1050166638.zip

Example connection string for offline cube:

OlapDataManager olapDataManager = new OlapDataManager(@"Data Source = C:\ Common\Data\OfflineCube\Adventure_Works_Ext.cub; Provider = MSOLAP;");

NOTE: An office cube is also available within the Essential Studio installed location. Please see the location below.

C:\Users\<User_Name>LAPT\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\ 11.2.0.25\Common\Data\OfflineCube\MVC\Adventure_Works_Ext.cub

Please find the our online documentation to establishing the connection through Data provider in different way.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/asp.net/olap%20common/documents/42olapdatamanager.htm

Please let us know if you want any other assistance.

Regards,

Prabu S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;