We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Accordian header hover background

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

110412 Aug 1,2013 08:16 AM Apr 28,2016 09:34 AM WinRT 4
Tags: SfAccordion
C. Veeningen
Asked On August 1, 2013 08:16 AM

How can I change the background color of the accordion header when I hover over it with my mouse? Are there some resource keys I can override?

I can't find any documentation about it in the online documentation.

Also can I use these controls with Blend?

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 5, 2013 08:25 AM

Hi Veeningen,

Query1:can I change the background color of the accordion header when I hover over it with my mouse?

We can Change the mouse hovering background for SfAccordion.We have prepared a sample to achieve your requirement of 'Changing the Header background while hovering with mouse'. In this sample we have modified the background of the SfAccorion header and defined new key 'Hovercolor' where we can change the color.

Query2:can I use these controls with Blend?

We can edit SfAccordion using blend. We had issues while editing in blend, it has been resolved and this fix will be available in our upcoming Service Pack Release.

Please find the attached sample in below link,

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Denis Briel
Replied On July 22, 2014 07:18 AM

Could you please provide me with the AccordionHover sample project as well?

I am getting Access Denied when trying to download it!

Regards
Denis

Taher A. AlZahrani
Replied On April 27, 2016 04:17 AM

Hi,

Could you re post the sample please.

thanks

Venkateshwaran Ramdoss [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 28, 2016 09:34 AM

Hi Taher,

We have change the MouseOver color for SfAccordionItem by customize the AccordionButtonStyle. In this style you can include the MouseHoverStroke, ExpandedStroke and CollapsedStroke VisualStateGroup to change the Background and Forground color. We have created a sample for the same, please download from below link.

Sample: AccordianHoverSample

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;