We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDateTimeRangeNavigator Higher/Lower Labels

Hi all,

Just wondering how I turn off the Higher and/or Lower labels for a Range Navigator. I can set properties of the label bar itself but haven't worked out to turn them off. At the moment my sample (Attached) shows the text 'LowerLable' at the bottom of the range navigator. I would like to have my interval label at the bottom and turn off the Higher label bar? is this possible?

Cheers, Leigh Curran

TestRangeNavigator_ee35b7b5.zip

5 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team August 5, 2013 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and it can be achieved by overriding the template of the RangeNavigator.  We have arranged RangeNavigator inside the RangeNavigatorPanel which consist of HigherLevelBar, Navigator Content, LowerLevel Bar and Scrollbar. To suppress any of these elements inside the RangeNavigatorPanel (here LowerLevelBar) then we need to set that element’s Height as “0” and the Visibility of the Canvas as “Collapsed” as shown in the given below code snippet

Code Snippet[Xaml]:

<chart:RangeNavigatorRowDefinition Height="0" Unit="Pixels" />

<Canvas x:Name="PART_LOWERBAR"

Height="17"

Background="Transparent"

Visibility="Collapsed">

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement for “overriding RangeNavigator template”. Please download the sample from following location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

TestRangeNavigator_2716a902.zip

LE Leigh September 9, 2013 06:00 AM UTC

Worked perfect, thank you!

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team September 11, 2013 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
M. Sheik

SN Syed Najmuddin Asif replied to Sheik Syed Abthaheer M March 17, 2015 10:39 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and it can be achieved by overriding the template of the RangeNavigator.  We have arranged RangeNavigator inside the RangeNavigatorPanel which consist of HigherLevelBar, Navigator Content, LowerLevel Bar and Scrollbar. To suppress any of these elements inside the RangeNavigatorPanel (here LowerLevelBar) then we need to set that element’s Height as “0” and the Visibility of the Canvas as “Collapsed” as shown in the given below code snippet

Code Snippet[Xaml]:

<chart:RangeNavigatorRowDefinition Height="0" Unit="Pixels" />

<Canvas x:Name="PART_LOWERBAR"

Height="17"

Background="Transparent"

Visibility="Collapsed">

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement for “overriding RangeNavigator template”. Please download the sample from following location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

TestRangeNavigator_2716a902.zip

Hi Sheik,

I'm not able to download the file attached by you. Can you give me a proper link to download it?

Thanks,
Syed Asif

SS Suresh S Syncfusion Team March 19, 2015 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Syed,​

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have re-attached the sample, please download it from below link.

Sample: TestRangeNavigator.zip

Regards,

Suresh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon