|110318||Jul 30,2013 01:23 AM UTC||Aug 22,2013 09:27 AM UTC||General Discussion||4|
||Tags: General Discussion|
Our project is using Syncfusion 18.104.22.168, now we need to buy a new license, but I have below three question to confirm with you:
1. Syncfusion 22.214.171.124 is very old version, do you still support it now?
2. If I purchase the latest version(126.96.36.199), does it compatibility with 188.8.131.52? We need use 184.108.40.206 for a long time, and have no upgrade plan.
3. If I purchase the latest license, can I be applied 220.127.116.11?
For 3th question, there is a typo. should be
3. If I purchase the latest license, can it be applied 18.104.22.168?
Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
Please find below the responses for your queries.
Q1)Syncfusion 22.214.171.124 is very old version, do you still support it now?
A1) We regret to let you know that it is not possible to provide support for the v126.96.36.199 right now since it is a very old version and we have done so many changes in our sources internally and several new features has been implemented after the v188.8.131.52. So, we request you to try our latest version (184.108.40.206) setup. Our latest version controls have some fixes for the issues reported in the older version with many new features added it.
Q2) If I purchase the latest version(220.127.116.11), does it compatibility with 18.104.22.168? We need use 22.214.171.124 for a long time, and have no upgrade plan.
A2) We would like to let you know that our Essential Studio latest version is 126.96.36.199. We have released the Essential Java Script beta with the v188.8.131.52. If you purchase our latest version (184.108.40.206) setup and installed it in a machine already Essential Studio v220.127.116.11 installed and it is working fine, our latest version will not affect our older version. You cannot use the latest version license key to the v18.104.22.168.
Q3) If I purchase the latest license, can it be applied 22.214.171.124?
A3) Since all our unlock key is version specific, you cannot apply the latest version license key to the v126.96.36.199.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Vadivel N,
Thanks for your kindly reply. Here I have two additional question:
1. How much is it upgraded to version 11 from version 6.
2. I notice the license is per user per license and one user can install it at his/her multiple machines. I think if my company purchases this license, it must be registered by my company name. It means that could we install it at mulitple servers in my company?
Please, do contact email@example.com for any queries related to your license and cost details and you will be given prompt assistance.
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.