We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Keyword-triggered foldable region?

Hello, Does your Essential Edit control support a keyword-triggered foldable region? Let me explain what I mean by "keyword-triggered foldable region". Suppose, for example, that I have two special keywords: data and function. If a row starts with any of these keywords, folding feature is automatically activated to start a foldable region. Any succeeding row (so long as it does not start with the other keyword, is part of the current region). In other words, a "keyword-triggered foldable region" is one that is automatically started when a row starts with a specially defined keyword, and does not require an end to be defined. It ends on the row immediately preceding the row that starts with another specially defined keyword. I''m currently evaluating Compona''s SyntaxBox, wthich does not support the above feature. Thanks, ramida

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 20, 2004 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Tigeralumnus, This feature is currently not available, but we plan to implement it after the release of 2.0 version of Essential Suite. We are planning to make it available around the end of April 2004. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon