We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hiding specific Adornments

I'm using a syncfusion chart to plot a lot of data from multiple series as a spline type chart. I have a button set up to show/hide adornments by going through each serie in the ChartArea and switching the adornmentsInfo.visibility to true.

My problem is that it is very slow to load, causing the UI to lag. I'm thinking I can speed this up by: 

1) only loading adornments for points that are actually on the chart area. Currently, if points are off of the chart area (like the range for the primary axis is 0,20 and a point is at x = 30), the adornment will load and be pushed off to the side of the chart area. If there are a lot of points off of the chart area, there is a big clump of adornments at the edge of the chart area which is undesirable.

2) If that doesn't work, then drawing my own "adornments" using Ellipses. (1) seems easier so... 

Anyone have any clue how to hide specific adornments?

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team July 26, 2013 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Marc,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below forum for more details.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/chart-wpf/110211/Hiding-specific-Adornments

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Muneesh Kumar G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon