We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Paging is a Disaster

I just posted in the JS forums, I'm hoping that since it is in beta they can make adjustments before finalized.

I would also urge the MVC team to look at addressing the issue that does not require all kinds of hacks using js and special server code. Paging should be a built-in property-based functionality. It is a basic requirement for a grid.

Syncfusion missed the boat here. I won't repeat everything, but what I posted in the JS forum applies to the MVC grid as well:

1 Reply

AR Ajith R Syncfusion Team July 24, 2013 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Query : Paging in Grid?

We would like to let you know that we have added a feature request for “Support to maintain the paging information in QueryString of URL”. We suggest you to create an incident in your direct trac account for further follow up on this feature.  

You can login to your Direct-Trac account using the credentials and password that are provided by our sales team to create incident. I would request you to use the following link to login to your DT account.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/Logon

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to assist you. 

Regards,

Ajith R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon