We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

link to specific tab in home page

I'm working on asp.net mvc, and using ORUBASE  tools, in the first of all thanks for your help   

I have a question

I used in my home page orubase.tab control , suppose home page  named  "index" , in index page there is  three tabs

Home :that use  LoadAjaxContent(Url.Content(home))

About : that use  LoadAjaxContent(Url.Content(about))

Contacts : that use  LoadAjaxContent(Url.Content(contacts))

And in each page has some links to another pages , in the child pages there is back button that return to specific parent tab

I can write code to return to index page, but I can't return to specific tab in index page

Can you help me please

Thanks and regards

Yara

3 Replies

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team July 22, 2013 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Yara,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase product.

You can make your desired tab to be active by means of “SelectedItemIndex” property. Please follow the below code snippets.

1.Controller – Here we have stored the selected item index value in one session variable and sent to the view page

public ActionResult Index()
{
    ViewData["index"] = Session["selectedindex"] ?? 0;
    return View();
}

2.Index Page – In this the SelectedItemIndex property will set the value got from the controller

@Html.Orubase().Tab("lbCore").SelectedItemIndex((int)ViewData["Index"]).Items(items =>
{
    items.Add().Text("Home").LoadAjaxContent("Home", "Home").ImageUrl("/images/Normal.png").ActiveImageUrl("/images/Active.png");
    items.Add().Text("About").LoadAjaxContent("About", "Home").ImageUrl("/images/Normal.png").ActiveImageUrl("/images/Active.png");
    items.Add().Text("Contacts").LoadAjaxContent("Contacts", "Home").ImageUrl("/images/Normal.png").ActiveImageUrl("/images/Active.png");
})

3.About Page – While clicking list item we have performed reload action. Hence while reloading the page that we have set the Index value as current tab index(value 1) and returned to the view page so that it will make the tab item be active with the returned value

//ViewPage
@{
Html.Orubase().ListBox("list1").OnItemSelect("Select").Items(itemm =>

{
        itemm.Add().Text("Item21");
        itemm.Add().Text("Item22");
        itemm.Add().Text("Item23");
        itemm.Add().Text("Item24");
        itemm.Add().Text("Item25");
    }).Render();

}

//Controller
public
ActionResult About()
{
    Session["selectedindex"] = 1;
    return PartialView();
}

//Script section
<
script type="text/javascript">

function Select() {
        location.reload();
    }
</
script>

We have also created the sample and attached here.

Please go through the sample and get back to us if it helps out.

Regards,
Thivya.

DemoWeb_30e671db.zip

YA Yara July 22, 2013 11:24 AM UTC

thank you very much for your help

Yara

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team July 23, 2013 04:03 AM UTC

Hi Yara,

We are glad to help you out. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you require any further clarifications.

Regards,
Thivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon