We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

QTP 10 - Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Grid.Windows

Hi

I am using QTP 10 to automate an application using Syncfusion Grid 7.3.0.20

I have configured the Essential Test Studio dlls (7.3.0.20) in swfconfig.xml with the right path.

But upon running a script using one of the methods in the dll, QTP throws an error.

"Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Grid.Windows, Version=7.303.0.20, Culture=neutral , Public token -..."

I have looked at the GAC, all the Syncfusion assemblies are of the ver 7.303.0.20

Can you please advise.

Regards,

Latha

3 Replies

LS latha shanmugham July 19, 2013 03:48 PM UTC

Updated the QTP ver to 11. QTP10 was a typo

LS latha shanmugham July 22, 2013 08:17 AM UTC

Hi Can you please look into this.

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team July 29, 2013 06:43 AM UTC

Hi latha,

Thank you for your update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, In your machine you have installed the same version of  Syncfusion essential studio version  and Syncfusion QTP add on. And please do the following steps in your system and let me know if this resolved the issue from your  end.

1.       Install the Visual studio 2008 and 3.5 frame work sdk in your machine.

2.       Reinstall the Syncfusion essential studio  7.3.0.20 and then Syncfusion QTP Add on in same machine.

P    Please ensure you don’t have any other version of Essential studio in GAG.

in

3.       Rebuild the application in same machine.

4.       And also please check the framework off application and referred Syncfusion assemblies whether is refers the same version of assemblies.

5.       Take the new exe file after rebuild the application and test this in HP QTP as we discussed in earlier.

We hope these will helps to you to resolve the reported issue. Please provide the any screenshot or some more details regarding the issue we will provide prompt solution for this.

Regards,

Vinish K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon