We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows Phone License Status

Hi!

I've added my Windows Phone license information to the license manager in the dashboard and I'm currently using these controls. How do I know that my app isn't actually running in the 30 days trial mode anymore? Just want to be sure that my app doesn't show any weird license messages after pushing it to the store.

Thanks!

1 Reply

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 19, 2013 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Please find below the responses for your queries. 

Q1) How do I know that my app isn't actually running in the 30 days trial mode anymore? 

A1) We would like to let you know that once you have registered our license key through License Manager from Syncfusion Dashboard, you will be getting the Registered User notification in Syncfusion Dashboard and you can confirm that your application will not running with trial license. Please refer the below screenshot.

Q2) Just want to be sure that my app doesn't show any weird license messages after pushing it to the store.

A2) The License key is required only for the design time of development environment and license key is not needed for the run time environment(setup package). So, we assure that your application will not show any license related error messages while running application.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon