We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows PDF Viewer Issues

Hello,

I am trying to use the PDFViewer (v9.404.0.62) control in my Windows application, but have run into a couple of issues:

1. When loading a basic PDF with an image in it, the text is showing but the image is not.
2. When loading a PDF with layers (a GeoPDF), the image shows, but there is text visible behind it.  It looks like text from a stack trace.  At the bottom of the attach bitmap there is a blank area where an image should have been, but it is missing.  This could be where the stack trace code comes from.

Attached are the PDFs I am using, as well as a screenshot of #2.  

Thanks,
Dib Oglesby
Sea Island Software

sea island PDF issues_f322b736.zip

4 Replies

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team July 19, 2013 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Dib ,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have checked the pdf documents and we could see that the attached documents are displayed correctly in our latest product version. We have attached the screen sort for this in the below link. Could you upgrade to our latest product version 11.2.0.25.

Screen Sorts: ScreenSorts.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meikandan

DO Dib Oglesby July 22, 2013 03:40 PM UTC

Meikandan,

I have downloaded the trial version of 11.2.0, but after referencing the .DLLs, I am getting an error:

Unable to resolve type 'Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core'

Not sure what I am doing wrong.  I have been using 10.2.0 previously.

Thanks

DO Dib Oglesby July 22, 2013 03:42 PM UTC

Never mind, switched to the 4.0 version

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team July 26, 2013 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Dib,

Thank you for your update.

Could you please let us know whether the reported issue is resolved in the current product version at your side. This will be more helpful for us to proceed further.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Meikandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon