We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Resizing height of only one single cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10992 Feb 19,2004 05:40 AM UTC Feb 19,2004 06:06 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Vijay Kamat
Asked On February 19, 2004 05:40 AM UTC

How can I resize only one cell. I know it doesnt make sense, if there is row header, but if there is no row header, then how can i resize the height of single cell. Please see the diagram below. I have this grid with 2 rows / 2 cols, the cells are numbered 1 to 8. --------------------------------- |1 |2 |3 |4 | | | | | | --------------------------------- |5 |6 |7 |8 | | | | | | --------------------------------- Now I wish to descrease the height of cell no 8 (increases the height of cell no 4). --------------------------------- |1 |2 |3 |4 | | | | | | ------------------------ | |5 |6 |7 |-------| | | | |8 | --------------------------------- How can I achieve this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 19, 2004 06:06 AM UTC

I am sorry, but I don''t follow what you are trying to do. If you have 2 rows/ 2 cols, how do you have 8 cells? If you can you mock up a picture in Paint (or Excel or ????) that shows what you are trying to accomplish, maybe we can suggest something.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;