We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resizing height of only one single cell

How can I resize only one cell. I know it doesnt make sense, if there is row header, but if there is no row header, then how can i resize the height of single cell. Please see the diagram below. I have this grid with 2 rows / 2 cols, the cells are numbered 1 to 8. --------------------------------- |1 |2 |3 |4 | | | | | | --------------------------------- |5 |6 |7 |8 | | | | | | --------------------------------- Now I wish to descrease the height of cell no 8 (increases the height of cell no 4). --------------------------------- |1 |2 |3 |4 | | | | | | ------------------------ | |5 |6 |7 |-------| | | | |8 | --------------------------------- How can I achieve this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 19, 2004 06:06 AM UTC

I am sorry, but I don''t follow what you are trying to do. If you have 2 rows/ 2 cols, how do you have 8 cells? If you can you mock up a picture in Paint (or Excel or ????) that shows what you are trying to accomplish, maybe we can suggest something.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon