We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding saving the embedded nodes with html in xml and retrieving the same

Hi Team,

Please be informed that I have trying to develop a sample project where in requirement is to create a node which will have html forms in it and upon saving the same as in xml, it should be saved and then retrieved from the xml. But, the thing is HTML forms are not getting saved in it, only arrows getting saved and retrieved. I have modified the sample project accordingly and attached the same for your reference.

Navigation:- GettingStarted--> Serialization

Kindly assist.

Thanks,
Rahul

Samples_d793bebd.zip

2 Replies

RS Rahul Sahay July 7, 2013 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Team,

Please note that, this is for Diagram, not grid, what happen basically is whenever, my HTML node is getting loaded, so, @ 1st instant, the diagram canvas css is getting distorted and when am clicking on new button, that becomes ok. So, when i try to select one node from "Select One" and connect the same with any connector. Only connector is getting retrieved when loading from xml. however, I noticed that diagram is HTML node is there, but not visible.

Kindly, assist ASAP. Initial working sample already attached. so if you have any fix or patch for the same, kindly send.

Thanks,
Rahul

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team July 8, 2013 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the update.

We have updated our response for your query in that forum 109836. Could you please refer that forum for better follow up?

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Senthilkumar.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon