We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrollbars ALWAYS visible

Hello!

I am using your SfDataGrid in our WinRT Application. I would like to know, if there is a way to make the horizontal and vertical scrollbars ALWAYS visible? They fade out after about 5 seconds of inactivity. Setting ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible" is apparently not enough to change this kind of behaviour.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

3 Replies

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team July 5, 2013 05:49 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your query. You can make the scrollbars always visible by modifying visual state of ScrollContentViewer. We have created simple sample to achieve your requirement and please check the sample under following location,

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/109401/Custom Sample1310493714.zip

Note: “ScrollContentViewerStyle.xaml” file contains the custom style for ScrollContentViewer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

MA Martin July 5, 2013 06:28 AM UTC

Perfect solution thanks!

I was playing with this template for a while, but couldn't figure it out :( so thanks for saving me a lot of time ;)

byebye

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team July 8, 2013 04:48 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon