We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Radial Menu Size issues & Menu Overlap

Hi ,

I have few Questions w.r.t radial menu.

1. How can we increase height & width , I have tried setting the properties but the control transforms to other location from center but it never grows based on properties set.

2. How many Menus can be fit in Radial,when I tried included large number menus overlap , is there no scrolling for it ?

Thanks,

Sunil.V

6 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 4, 2013 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Sunil,

We can vary the size of the SfRadialMenu by setting the 'RadiusX' and 'RadiusY' values. We have prepared a simple sample to achieve your requirement, in this we have added large number of items in the RadialMenu and modified the RadiusX and RadiusY values, so that overlapping can be avoided.

Please find the attached sample in below link.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

XY XYZ July 5, 2013 05:40 PM UTC

Hi,

The solution is executing but I cant see anything,its all blacked out , also

1.Is Scrolling enabled for Radial ?

2. Will this run on "Any CPU" , because the dlls that came with when I I installed syncfusion is x86.

Thanks,

Sunil.V

XY XYZ July 5, 2013 07:39 PM UTC

To add to my previous post , the samples provided when in installed syncfusion "SampleBrowser",iam able to see Radial Menu Control , but the solution you attached in this thread doesn't work.i don't see any control in VS designer though its there in XAML.

Thanks,

Sunil.V

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 8, 2013 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Sunil,

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue 'Control not displayed' in the provided sample and we have set the 'EnableFreeRotation' property to false.

Please delete the attached dlls(Syncfusion.SfRadialMenu.WinRT & Syncfusion.SfShared.WinRT)  in the sample provided before and try adding it again from the following location,

Location:$SystemDrive/Program Files(x86)/Syncfusion/Essential Studio/<Version>/Assemblies for WinRT/

Example:C:/Program Files(x86)/Syncfusion/Essential Studio/11.2.0.25/Assemblies for winRT/

If the problem still persists, please let us know so that we could able to assist you further.

Regards,
Vignesh V

XY XYZ July 8, 2013 09:17 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

I would try your option , could you also please clarify below points

1.Is Scrolling enabled for Radial ?

2. Will this run on "Any CPU" , because the dlls that came with when I I installed syncfusion is x86.

Thanks,

Sunil.V

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team July 9, 2013 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Sunil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Query 1 : Is Scrolling enabled for Radial ?

No, scrolling is not enabled for Radial Menu.

Query 2 : Will this run on "Any CPU" , because the dlls that came with when I I installed syncfusion is x86.

Yes, the provided sample will run on "Any CPU" configuration.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Mageshyadav.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon