We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Calculate other cell value when cell edit completed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

109441 Jun 13,2013 09:32 AM UTC Jun 18,2013 11:50 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
ngatq
Asked On June 13, 2013 09:32 AM UTC

Hi.
I am using the GridGroupingControl with treeview template and exceleditlike. I want to change one cell value based on another cell in the same row when it's editting completed.
For example, i have 3 column: Quantity, UnitPrice and TotalAmount
I want to update TotalAmount cell value = Quantity * UnitPrice when enter value for Quantity and UnitPrice.
How does one do this? Thanks!

Hariharan J V [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2013 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Ngatq,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. You requirement("I want to change one cell value based on another cell in the same row when it's editting completed") is not feasible in the GridGroupingControl at client side as per the current implementation.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Hariharan J.V.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;