We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to check all checkbox automatically after checking only one checkbox

I am using syncfusion combobox adv control. It has UK, SG and Show All items with checkbox. When I check to Show All, I would like to check UK and SG automatically.And uncheck to Show All, automatically uncheck to UK and SG. So how to check automatically after checking only one checkbox?

The next one is I am using Selection Changed Command and SelectedIndex=3 in syncfusion combobox adv. but when i start running SelectedIndex=3 is not checked.

3 Replies

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Ei Shwe,

Note: Since the version information is not mentioned, we have provided response for 11.2 version. If this is not your version, please revert back to us with the Version informations.

We have done a simple to meet your requirements. Kindly download the sample from the below link.

In the sample, we have checked all the items of the ComboBoxAdv when the ShowAll is checked in the Selected event of the ShowAll item.
And likewise, in the Unselected event, we have unchecked all the items.

Query #2:
 You could find the Dashboard sample in the below location in your system,

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\11.2.0.25\WPF\Tools.WPF\Samples\ComboBox\ComboBox Demo

In the above mentioned Demo, you can find the SelectionChangedCommand, and if you set SelectedIndex, it will be selected at application startup.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Karuppasamy P

ComboBox_873e789b.zip

SH Shwe June 12, 2013 08:37 AM UTC

Dear Karuppasamy P,
            Currently I am using syncfusion version "10.2.0.75" . So how can i do to check all checkbox automatically after checking only one checkbox?
Thanks

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team June 12, 2013 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Ei Shwe,

In your current version (10.2.0.75), the "Selected" and "Unselected" events are not implemented.
So we suggest you to upgrade to the latest version (11.2.0.25).

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Karuppasamy P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon