We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with Items on RadialMenu

Hi,

I want a RadialMenu with exact 5 items (undo, erase, stroke, color, redo) and without rotation (EnableFreeRotation=False). The problem is the position of the items on the menu if I have only 5 items. I need to add empty items and only then, all 5 items are visible without rotation, but not uniformly spread.

You will see the problem in my attachment. I want to positionate the 5 items on the upper half of the RadialMenu uniformly spread.

radialmenu_6463769b.zip

4 Replies

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for using our Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a sample to position the 5 items on the upper half of the RadialMenu uniformly spread. Please find the attached sample.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Swasthika Lakshmi I

PhoneApp5_396e97c3.zip

CZ Christian Zirkel July 2, 2013 05:45 PM UTC

Thank you, but this is not exactly what I want because it displays more than a half of the circle (SfRadialMenu). In my attachment you can see the proble, that the undo and redo buttons are not fully displayed.

I need to display all 5 items on the upper half of the circle (SfRadialMenu).

radialmenu_7d81903d.zip

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team July 3, 2013 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

We have modified the sample further to display the RadialMenuItems in upper half of the circle.

Please find the modified sample in below location,

In this sample we have added dummy items and rotated the RadialMenu using RotateTransform to achieve your requirement..

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,
Vignesh V

BL Benoist LUGNIER February 16, 2014 10:50 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for this example.
I'd like to understand how to choose the position of the item in the radial.
I think the answer is in the "Path Data" but how do I calculate it ?

I found nothing about that in the official documentation.

Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon