We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartRegionMouseUp not triggering on Mouse Up

Hi,

I am working on an application that keeps track of the user selection on a chart region. There are two events I am primarily concerned about ChartRegionMouseDown and ChartRegionMouseUpThe user selects a region on the chart element, the events are triggered at the beginning and the end of the user selection. The MouseDown even is triggered successfully, however when the user releases the mouse key, the mouseup event is never triggered. The application seemed to work in the past in Windows XP environment (I tried on a co-workers machine). It is currently running on a Windows 7 machine (where we noticed the issue). I attempted to trigger a Windows MouseUp event, that seems to work:
         //Windows MouseUp event
        void chartControl_MouseUp(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs e)
        {

}

Below is the signature for the original MouseUp event that is not triggering. 
        /// <summary>
        /// RegionMouseUp event handler for handling the user selection.
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="sender"></param>
        /// <param name="e"></param>
        private void chartControlShmoo_ChartRegionMouseUp(object sender, ChartRegionMouseEventArgs e)
        {            
        }

Please help,

Thanks,

Leo Rakita

1 Reply

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Leo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue. For your reference, we have created a simple sample using chart region events. Please download the sample from the below link.

Regards,
Anandaraj

Chart Region Events_10296af2.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon