We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid.HeaderCellStyle

Hi,

I've just downloaded and installed 11.2.0.25 of the WinRT components. In my code, I apply a header cell style in a SfDataGrid, but I can't get it to work in the new version.

If I define say:

<Style x:Key="headerCellStyle" TargetType="syncfusion:GridHeaderCellControl">
            <Setter Property="Background" Value="#FFD5DDEA" />
        </Style>

and then set it e.g.:

<syncfusion:SfDataGrid HeaderStyle="{StaticResource headerCellStyle}" />

I get a XAML parse exception in InitializeComponent().

Thanks in advance for any advice.

6 Replies

SN Sankara Narayanan N Syncfusion Team May 28, 2013 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Fairlie,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. we are able to reproduce the reported issue, we are working on this and we will update you with the solution in one business day.

Thanks,
Sankar

SN Sankara Narayanan N Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Fairlie,

A problem in our ExcellikeUIFilterControl computation caused some errors. We have fixed the issue and you can get the updated assemblies from the below location.

[Assembly link]: Assembly for WinRT

Please replace the assembly except the Xml file under the following folder.

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\Assemblies for WinRT\

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\SDK\Redist\CommonConfigurationeutral

Replace the dll’s and Xml files alone in the below location,

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Sankar

RF Robert Fairlie May 30, 2013 01:41 PM UTC

Hello, thanks for the zip file.

I don't fully understand your instructions on where to place the contents of the unzipped file. You refer to Xml files, but I don't see any Xml files.

Also, you refer to assembly and dlls, and it's not clear to me which of the unzipped files contents these terms refer to.

I've attached an image of the listing of the unzipped files contents. With reference to this, could you clarify what goes where?

Thanks,

Robert Fairlie

ZipContentsImage_8d77449.zip

SN Sankara Narayanan N Syncfusion Team May 31, 2013 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Fairlie,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Here the Xml files doesn't need and this fix will reflect once the below instructions are followed,

Replace the folder named Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT followed by the location,

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\Assemblies for WinRT\

with the Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT folder given in the Zip file.

Replace the Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT.dll, Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT.pri, Syncfusion.Data.WinRT.dll and Syncfusion.Data.WinRT.pri in the below location,

Replace the folder named Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT followed by the location,

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\SDK\Redist\CommonConfigurationeutral

with the Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT folder given in the Zip file.

Replace the Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT.pri and Syncfusion.Data.WinRT.pri in the below location,

Replace the Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT.dll and Syncfusion.Data.WinRT.dll in the below location,

[Installed drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral

Please let me know if you have any concerns,

Thanks,

Sankar

RF Robert Fairlie May 31, 2013 02:57 PM UTC

Thanks, it's working now.

DV Dineshprabhu V Syncfusion Team June 4, 2013 04:23 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Dineshprabhu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon