We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ColorPicker not refreshed when setting SelectedColor

I noticed that when you set the SelectedColor property on the ColorPicker, then display it, the RGB values reflect the value of the SelectedColor, as well as the color swatch (bottom righthand corner), however the SelectedColor is not reflected in the gradient color map.  It appears it defaults to Red, and the color selection box is set to the upper lefthand corner.

I've attached a zip with a screenshot, however the Attachment textbox displays "C:\fakepath\test.zip", so my attachment may not make it.  If not, I will email it to the support email address.

Thanks for your help.

Great controls guys, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Ron

test_b9dba093.zip

3 Replies

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team May 28, 2013 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Ron,

We have prepared the sample to replicate the SelectedColor issue with SfColorPicker by binding SelectedColor property. We are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please find the attached sample and screenshot. Could you please provide us more details if the problem persists, so that it will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you the solution earlier?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Swasthika Lakshmi I

App14_9e27e882.zip

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team May 28, 2013 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Ron,

We have prepared the sample to replicate the SelectedColor issue with SfColorPicker by binding SelectedColor property. We are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please find the attached sample and screenshot. Could you please provide us more details if the problem persists, so that it will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you the solution earlier?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Swasthika Lakshmi I

App14_916bf518.zip

RG Ron Gramann May 28, 2013 07:00 PM UTC

Checked my DLL versions and they were still referencing 11.1.0.21.  Updated to 11.2.0.25 and seems to have fixed it.

Thanks for your help.

Ron

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon