We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Hidden controls support in Report Viewer ASP.NET MVC

How to hide controls in Report Viewer ASP.NET MVC?

Scenario:
I have 2 valid values in my Report parameter. If i select the 1st valid value, only Tablix1 should be shown and if i select the 2nd valid value, Tablix2 should be shown and Tablix1 should be hidden. How to implement this?

Thanks,
Viji

1 Reply

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team May 27, 2013 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Viji ,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products .

You can achieve this requirement in report level . In tablix through hidden property you can hide/show the tablix  , for your requirement you can use following expression in hidden .

=IIF(Parameters!ReportParameter1.Value=1,True,False)

Current MVC ReportViewer Hidden property was not worked . Please create the incident in DirectTrac and follwup your queries we will provide patch for this fix .

Please let me know if you have any queries .

Thanks ,

Ragavan G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon