We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PieSeries/DoughnutSeries and rotation

I am trying to determine if there is a way to set the "start" angle for a pie and/or doughnut series. In other words, I want my first element in the series to start at the "12 o'clock" position (top) of the pie chart and not at the "3 o'clock" position.

Is this possible without manually applying a transform? A rotation transform would work, but then all of the chart labels would be rotated as well.

3 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team May 23, 2013 03:35 PM UTC

Hi Powers,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that, currently we do not have support to change the start angle position of Pie Series (Circular Series). However we will add new API and provide the support for changing Pie segment angle in three weeks.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

JA James July 21, 2015 08:51 PM UTC

I realize this post is regarding the SfChart control, but I'm wondering how to implement this requirement in the classic Chart control.

Is it possible? Any help is appreciated.

James

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 23, 2015 04:20 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we don’t have StartAngle support for Pie Series in classic chart control. We have this support for SfChart control.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Rachel. A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon