We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to install silently Syncfusion Essential Studio 11.1.0.21 Win7_x86

Hi Team,

I am unable find silent switch for Syncfusion Essential Studio 11.1.0.21 Win7_x86  installation ..

Please help on this .

Thanks in advance

Ramesh

4 Replies

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 22, 2013 10:36 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Please find below the response for your query.

Q) I am unable find silent switch for Syncfusion Essential Studio 11.1.0.21 Win7_x86  installation ..

A) Please find below the steps for silent installation which is common to both 32-bit and 64-bit machine.

1. Double-click the Syncfusion Essential Studio Setup file. The self-Extractor wizard opens and extracts the package automatically.

2. The SyncfusionEssentialStudio_{version}.exe file will be extracted into the Temp folder. Run %temp%. The Temp folder will open. The SyncfusionEssentialStudio_{version}.exe file will be available in one of the folders.

3. Copy the SyncfusionEssentialStudio_{version}.exe file in local drive.  Example: D:\temp

4. Cancel the wizard.

5. Open the command prompt in administrator mode and pass the following arguments: 
     “Setup file path\SyncfusionEssentialStudio_{version}.exe” Install /PIDKEY:{product unlock key} /InstallPath:”Application install path”

Example: “D:\Temp\SyncfusionEssentialStudio_11.1.0.21.exe" Install /PIDKEY="product unlock key" /InstallPath="C:\Syncfusion\11.1.0.21"

6.Setup will be installed.

7.We can able to check whether our setup is running or not by Task Manager. Please refer the below screenshot.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vadivel N

RE RameshReddy Emani May 23, 2013 10:33 AM UTC

Thanks for your replay.

I tried to install the following command in command prompt. But still it is not working.

<Path of Exe>SyncfusionEssentialStudio_11.1.0.21.exe Install /PIDKEY:@xxxxxxxx /InstallPath:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.1.0.21"

My requirement is

1.       Double click on “SyncfusionEssentialStudio_11.1.0.21.exe” setup

i.                     Enter User Name , Organization and Unlock Key

ii.                   Click Next

2.       Check the “I accept the terms and conditions.” Check box. And click next

3.       Click Next

4.       Click INSTALL

Thanks for great support..

Regards

Ramesh

RE RameshReddy Emani May 23, 2013 10:37 AM UTC

Please refer attached zip file for Screen shots

Doc_194fb8d3.zip

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 27, 2013 03:37 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh, 

Please find below the response for your query. 

Q) I tried to install the following command in command prompt. But still it is not working. 

A) We found that you did not run the command prompt with administrator privileges from your previous update. So, we would request you to run the command prompt with administrator privileges and also to copy the “SyncfusionEssentialStudio_11.1.0.21.exe” from the temp location to some other drive( Ex: D:\temp) and then follow the steps given by us in our previous update to install our setup in silent installation method. 

Regarding your requirement, it is not possible since we have only two behaviors to install our Essential Studio setup. 

1.Step by step installation(Manual)

2.Command line installation 

Please let me know if you have any queries. 

Regards,

Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon