We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Highlighting a datapoint when the corresponding row is selected

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108873 May 16,2013 05:17 PM UTC Jun 11,2013 09:51 AM UTC WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Jared Stokes
Asked On May 16, 2013 05:17 PM UTC

I have a grid with some data bound to it and below it is a scatter chart bound to the same data above.  I want to make it so that whenever I select a row with data in it, the corresponding data point changes size on the chart below.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Jared

Divya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2013 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Jared,

Sorry for the delay caused.

We have analyzed your query, your requirement to change the Chart Data Points based on the GDC  Selected Rows can be achieved by binding the SelectedItems API of GDC to the DataSource of the Chart Series. The Chart populates the data points based on the SelectedItems.

Code Snippet:

<syncfusion:ChartSeries Name="Series1"

BindingPathsY="ProductPrice"

BindingPathX="CustomerName"

DataSource="{Binding Path=SelectedItems, ElementName=GDC}"

syncfusion:ChartScatterType.ScatterHeight="60"

syncfusion:ChartScatterType.ScatterWidth="60"

Type="Scatter">

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement and attached it in the following location.

Regards,

Divya.

GridDataControlSample_d8477529.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;