We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Difficulty Binding the Accordion

I am unable to get the desired results when binding an accordion control to a CollectionViewSource in XAML. The bind happens but all that is displayed is the class name of the object in the collection; I cannot seem to access the properties of the object.

<syncfusion:SfAccordion x:Name="ssAccordion"

DisplayMemberPath="Name"

ItemsSource="{Binding Source={StaticResource AreasViewSource}}">

</syncfusion:SfAccordion>

3 Replies

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team May 14, 2013 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Keith,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue in Accordion control. Please find the sample from the following location,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/General/AccordionSample1951524361.zip

In the above sample we have displayed the Name property of object bounded to Accordion control using CollectionViewSource.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Mageshyadav.M

KC Keith Cutcliffe October 8, 2013 03:33 AM UTC

I saw the example and it is rather simplistic. We are attempting to bind to a collectionviewsource, for all the advantages provided by the collection object. I am still getting the same results - it will display the class name of the object but not the designated property.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team October 8, 2013 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Keith,

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem. Please provide us more information or modify the provided sample to reproduce the reported issue, which will be helpful for us to assist you further and to provide accurate solution.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon