We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Filter Performance on a column with unique values

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108607 May 1,2013 07:04 PM UTC May 6,2013 07:00 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Todd Lichtas
Asked On May 1, 2013 07:04 PM UTC

I currently have a DataGrid bound to an ObservableCollection with about a dozen columns of various types.  The ObservableCollection contains about 20,000 rows.  When I filter "between" on a column of type Double  (i.e. >1.02 and <1.03) that contains mostly unique values, I am finding it is taking over a minute to apply the filter.  Is there something that I can do to speed this up?

Rajasekar G [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 6, 2013 07:00 PM UTC

Hi Todd,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tested the reported issue in different scenario but we are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please check the below sample?

Sample: GDC_ScrollingPerformance.zip

We suspect you are using our grid in some other scenario, So If possible could you please modify our sample and revert us with replication procedure, that would be very helpful to resolve your problem earlier.

Please let know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;