We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How do I make the a GridGroupingControl scroll horizontally

Hi team,
I have a custom collection which i bind to the grid. My custom collection has 12 properties and my grid has 12 headers with the same name as properties in the collection. However the values in certain columns are too big and i have hardcoded the column size like
gridValidation.TableControl.Model.ColWidths[1] = 65;
                    gridValidation.TableControl.Model.ColWidths[2] = 450;
                    gridValidation.TableControl.Model.ColWidths[3] = 450;
                    gridValidation.TableControl.Model.ColWidths[4] = 450;
                    gridValidation.TableModel.RowHeights[3] = 35;
                    gridValidation.TableControl.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;
                    gridValidation.TableControl.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;

Here is there a solution for the grid to take the space dynamically and if the first four columns are big i am not able to see the other column values even though i set the HScrollBehavior/VScrollBehavior to true.I could not see both horizontal and vertical scroll bars in this case. please help me on this at the earliest. Please find the attachment for the screenshot of the grid

Regards,
Lokesh Perumbali

GGC_ISSUE_ca824b0f.zip

1 Reply

AK Arun Kumar V Syncfusion Team May 3, 2013 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It seems you have created an incident(#107764) related to the same query. We have provided assistance regarding the reported query in that incident.

Please follow up that incident for further updates.

Regards,

Arun.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon