We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Memory Leak in Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram control

Dear Sir/Madam,

We uses Sync fusion essential 6.0 version
We are facing a very big problem of memory leak[Virtual memory,net memory, unmanaged,working set) throughout our application causing from Synch fusion components. Some results from memory profile screen is attached.
all we are doing is appending nodes of rectangles to the diagram control and applying some color for those rectangles.
and the rectangle node collection count will be very large approximately 5000 rectangles .
the leak is happening when the above process of appening rectangle nodes to diagram control code is executed multiple times. means once the drawing is done i am clearing the model and then doing the process of appending nodes again then also i can clearly see the leak or object/instance increase

Can you please tell me How do I Fix this Memory Leak?

Please find the attached Screen Shots of Memory Leak rate in Sync fusion Objects Can u please help on this.

Thanks in Advance,
Prashanthi.

Syncfusion Objects leak_81eba9e7.rar

1 Reply

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 3, 2013 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Prashanthi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The issue reported by you has been suspected to be a defect. Could you please create a DT incident for your query so that our development team will analyze this further, and update you with a proper solution?

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon