We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

mssql 2012 (not express)

Hi,

Is there anyway i can get a mssql database sample that works with the schedule control?
Trying to create a project here, but i haven't got the slightest idea how the model should look like.

Thanks in advance!

7 Replies

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 24, 2013 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Yustme,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Please find the below sample on which we have made use of the MS SQL Server 2012 for creating the database and also used the same with the schedule control in the below sample as per your requisition:

ScheduleControlSample.zip

Also, please make use of the below table script of the database which we have used in the sample, from the below link:

scriptformssql2012database.zip

Note: Make changes to the connectionString in the above sample with your own server name and database name in order to make it runnable.

Kindly try the sample and let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan

YU Yustme April 24, 2013 07:44 PM UTC

Hi,

What happened to the rest of the entities like Recurrence, RecurrenceType, Reminder, Priority, Category, Localization, AllDay event etc?

Are they not saved in the database?

I see that I posted in the wrong forum. I should have posted in the  asp.net-mvc forum. Any chance you can move my thread to that forum too?

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 25, 2013 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Yustme,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Please find the below modified sample on which we have considered your requirements “Recurrences, RecurrencesType, RecurrenceTypeCount,Reminder, Prority, Category, AllDay, RecurrenceStartDate, RecurrenceEndDate, RecurrenceRules” entities and with MSSQL 2012 database done in our schedule control, which can be downloaded from the below location:

schedulercontrol.zip

Also, please make use of the below modified table script of the database which we have used in the sample, from the below link:

scriptforappointment.zip

Note: Make changes to the connectionString in the above sample with your own server name and database name in order to make it runnable.

Please let me know if any other concerns or questions,

Regards,

Velmurugan

YU Yustme May 29, 2013 07:48 AM UTC

Hi,

Could you please explain what 'owner' field is used for?

Thanks in advance!

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Yustme,

Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion,

The “Owner” Fields is used for representing Resource ID in the appointment list, its data type is “Int”.

<code>

Controller:

ScheduleResource Resource1 = new ScheduleResource()

{

ResourceID = 1,

ResourceName = "Andrew",

ResourceAppointmentClass = "Resource1_Css",

};

ViewData["resources"] = new List<ScheduleResource>() { Resource1};

</code>

Note :  we will create appointment for this resource, we need to mention Owner field as “1”.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Regards,

Velmurugan

XF Xavier Franco July 17, 2013 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Velmurugan ,

We are testing your product (Essential Schedule for asp.net) in our project.

We need a data binding example with the following scenario:

- Solution: VS2010 + asp.net + c # +
Mssql 2008 express
- Scripts: Mssql 2008 express

Thanks in advance

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team July 23, 2013 01:51 PM UTC

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created the sample with your requisition for  data binding concept, which can be downloaded from the below location.

Schedulesample.zip

Also, Please find the below table script for the database which we have used in the above sample.

Script.zip

Kindly refer the sample and please let us know if it helps and also, if any other concerns.

Note: Please change the Connection String in the sample with your own server name and database name.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon