We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to use Syncfusion Control ?

i have installed licence syncfusion control and also add reference dll in reference Folder. And i am trying to use it in Asp.Net Mvc application. then Application show error -CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<dynamic>' does not contain a definition for 'Syncfusion' and no extension method 'Syncfusion' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<dynamic>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Untitled_49849e40.rar

1 Reply

ME Meena Syncfusion Team April 22, 2013 08:40 AM UTC

Hi Praful,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

The reported issue occurred due to the unavailability of Syncfusion namespaces in web.config, which is under Views folder in your application (Views->Web.config). While using Razor view engine, it is necessary to add all necessary namespaces in both web.config files (Application web.config, Views->web.config). Please refer the below code snippet,

<code>

[Views/Web.Config]

<namespaces>

<add namespace="Syncfusion.Mvc.Shared" />

<add namespace="Syncfusion.Mvc.Tools" />

</namespaces>

</code>

We have attached a simple sample with Button control for your reference in the below link.

Kindly try the above solution and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Meena

106760_ButtonSample_a7c8c782.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon