We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Load document with specific page number as starting page and find within document.

Hi, 

I have installed SyncFusion Essential Studio for WinRT. I want to use SfRichTextBoxAdv with some more feature. I want to give my consumer to load the document and then he can enter page number so document will skip previous pages and go to entered page. How can I achieve that ? How can I allow my users to search within document ? Is there any control which can display excel files ? Thanks.

2 Replies

GT Gunasekaran T Syncfusion Team April 15, 2013 06:12 AM UTC

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding Load document with specific page number as starting page and find within document in Windows Store apps:
At this moment we do not have support to navigate pages from code behind and search the contents in SfRichTextBoxAdv control and this feature requirement has already been added in our features list. We do have plans to add unsupported features incrementally in our future releases based on feature importance. At this moment we cannot provide any concrete timeline for this feature. We will let you know once this feature has been implemented.

Regarding control to display Excel files in Windows Store apps:
At this moment we do not have any UI control to read Excel documents in Windows Store apps. We have a class library (XlsIO) for creating and manipulating Excel files in non UI environment; kindly make use of it, if it fits for your requirement.

For more information regarding the functionalities of RichTextBoxAdv, and XlsIO please do refer our UG documentation from the following link.

UG Documentation link:
http://help.syncfusion.com/winrt

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Gunasekaran

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team January 8, 2015 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Farhan,

Regarding find within document in Windows Store apps: 
We are glad to announce that the support for find and replace contents in SfRichTextBoxAdv control has been included in our Essential Studio Volume 4 2014 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117834/essential-studio-2014-volume-4-final-release-v12-4-0-24-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon