We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

LayoutControl.UserOption (change the color of Rectangle)

Hi,

i use the LayoutControl from syncfusion and i will change the Color of UserOption (rectangle), how can i do it ?

<syncfusion:LayoutControl.UserOptionsView>
<syncfusion:UserOptions HeaderText="TEXT">

Thanks for your time,

7 Replies

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team April 10, 2013 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Ali,

LayoutControl is used for our internal purpose to provide similar look in all samples. We are recommending you to not to use that control, because we may change the layout in future.

Please let us know if you have any queries.
Regards,
Raja sekar.G

JA James June 11, 2016 12:20 AM UTC

Hello Syncfusion. I note that you state that 'LayoutControl' is only for your internal purposes

Why?  May I ask?

It is such a terrific control, so useful and professional looking.

Why can't this layout control be part of your standard set of controls? 

There are many undocumented features of it, I've been trying to work it out.  

Can you include this in your standard product set and document it?

Specifically, can I change the width of the sfGrid ??

James

EM Elakkiya Muthukumarasamy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2016 08:34 AM UTC

Hi James  

Query: Why can't this layout control be part of your standard set of controls? Can you include this in your standard product set and document it?   
Currently, we are using layout control for internal purpose only to showcase our Dashboard samples. We couldn’t provide this for the customer use. However, if you update your requirement clearly, we can provide the solution at the earliest.  

Query: There are many undocumented features of it.   
Could you please let us know that whether you are mentioning about the LayoutControl or GridControl?   

Query:  can I change the width of the sfGrid.   
Yes. You can change the width of the GridControl using Width property. If your requirement is other than this, could you please share more information?   

Regards,   
Elakkiya M.   

JA James August 4, 2016 10:30 PM UTC

Hi I recognise that the control is an internal control

Given it is not a 'commercial' control that is sold as a feature by Syncfusion, , Can Syncfusion then release the source code of the control? 

This way I could still base my windows on it, modify it, and be sure that it won't change

James

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team August 5, 2016 12:26 PM UTC

Hi James, 

We have prepared a customized sample to achieve the SampleLayout control behavior. In this sample, we have created a  folder “Layout” which contains the code of SampleLayout control. Please find the sample link below, 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B

JA James replied to Kanimozhi Bharathi August 5, 2016 01:00 PM UTC

Hi James, 

We have prepared a customized sample to achieve the SampleLayout control behavior. In this sample, we have created a  folder “Layout” which contains the code of SampleLayout control. Please find the sample link below, 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B

Wow ...you guys are awesome!!!

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team August 8, 2016 08:35 AM UTC

Hi James, 
Thank you for your update. 
Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon