We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can I print a range of pages from a PdfDocumentView?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108000 Mar 28,2013 02:53 PM Sep 20,2013 03:32 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: PdfViewer
Timothy N Tow
Asked On March 28, 2013 02:53 PM

I have a PdfDocumentView and would like to be able to print a range of pages from it.

I am printing from the PdfDocumentView.PrintDocument.Print() method, and I am first setting the PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.FromPage, ToPage, and PrintRange (to SomePages).  All pages of the document are printing no matter how I configure these options.  What do I need to do in order to allow a user to print only a range of pages?

Thanks

Uthistran S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 4, 2013 03:16 AM

Hi Timothy,
Thanks for your update.

At present, we do not support printing within a specific range values. However we have created a workaround to perform this by exporting images of the required pages. We have updated the sample in the below link.

Printing Sample

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Uthistran S.

Timothy N Tow
Replied On September 17, 2013 12:27 PM

Hi Uthistran/team,

I would like to incorporate your workaround for printing a range of pages by exporting the pages to images.  Could you upload another copy of the printing sample for me?  The previous attachment is no longer available, and I do not have access to the original any more.

Thanks!

Uthistran S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 18, 2013 05:15 AM

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your update.

We can now print a range of pages from a PdfDocumentView without any work around since, we have implemented this by setting “PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.FromPage, ToPage, and PrintRange (to SomePages)” and it is already added in our latest Essential Studio volume 3 release.

We have attached a simple sample for Printing the pages in certain page range and it can be downloaded from the below location.
Sample: WFPrintRange.zip

Please, verify the sample and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Uthistran S.

Timothy N Tow
Replied On September 18, 2013 11:25 AM

Thank you so much!

This was one of the biggest blocker issues we have had with the PdfDocumentView control.  Brilliant work.

-Timothy

Uthistran S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 20, 2013 03:32 AM

Hi Timothy,
Thank you for your update.
Please, let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks,
Uthistran S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;