We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Finding Current Position in PdfDocument

Hi,

I'm basically trying to write a message after I draw a PdfLightTable in my PdfDocument. However, I don't know a good way to find the current position of where I am in my document. Is there a method to find my current position so I can start drawing text at the appropriate place. I also have to consider my PdfLightTable taking up multiple pages.

Thanks

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team March 28, 2013 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We can able to draw the text after drawing the PdfLight table continuously.

I have attached a sample for your reference.

WebApplication1.zip

Please find the below link for more details.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/pdf/default.htm#!documents/howtoaddthetablesoneafteranother.htm

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

SP stephane pasin replied to Justin May 29, 2018 07:27 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm basically trying to write a message after I draw a PdfLightTable in my PdfDocument. However, I don't know a good way to find the current position of where I am in my document. Is there a method to find my current position so I can start drawing text at the appropriate place. I also have to consider my PdfLightTable taking up multiple pages.

Thanks

Hello

this message is no longer accessible now, how can we access it because it corresponds exactly to our request?

thank you

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team May 30, 2018 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Justin, 

We can draw the text after the PdfLightTable in the PDF document using PdfLayoutResult class. We have created the sample to achieve your requirement. 

Please find the sample for the same from below location, 

Please refer the below KB link for your reference, 

Kindly try the above sample in your end and let us know if it meets your requirement.  

Regards, 
Sowmiya L 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon