We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resizetofit and scrolling in gridgroupingcontrol

good morning,
I tyied to use resizetofit to set rowheight in a gridgrouping control and work fine only if scroll is not required.
When the number of records require the scrolling the rowheight was reset to default.

there is any way to avoid scrolling reset rowheight to his default value ?

3 Replies

AK Arun Kumar V Syncfusion Team March 18, 2013 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Eduardo Cammisa,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Query:

Resizetofit and scrolling in gridgroupingcontrol

I could not able to clearly understand the scrolling criterion which you have specified. I could not able to reproduce the issue. Please let me know what version you are using so that I will try to reproduce the issue in that version.

Please give some additional comments for the following lines. I.e What kind of scrolling you are using (whether by triggering any event or any method. Please provide a sample or the code snippet you are using. So that I can help you get rid of the problem in a better manner)

1.       When the number of records require the scrolling the rowheight was reset to default.

2.       there is any way to avoid scrolling reset rowheight to his default value ?

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Arun.

EF Eduardo Fernandes October 30, 2013 06:30 PM UTC

Anyway, the ResizeToFit() causes performance issues. I solved my case using the TableModel_QueryRowHeight event. Working fine!

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team November 6, 2013 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved at your end.

Regards,
Athiram S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon