We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resource View Chart Month view

Hi....

We are using the resource view gantt chart as a trail version, it seems this will fullfill our requirements,

The only thing  is, what we should know, can we display the resource view chart as single month view,

in the case, if i select month from dropdownlist, that month's task only should display in the chart.

is it possible to do this,

please let me know, if possible

Regards,

Chandru.M

3 Replies

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team March 19, 2013 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Chandru,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your query. Please find the response as follows,

Query 1:  can we display the resource view chart as single month view

Yes, you can achieve this requirement by providing single month data as ItemsSource for GanttControl.

Query 2: if i select month from dropdownlist, that month's task only should display in the chart

You can achieve this requirement by setting corresponding month data to Gantt ItemsSource when you select the month from DropDownList.

Note: By default GanttControl will listen the ItemsSource changes.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

CH chandru March 19, 2013 04:52 AM UTC

Thanks for your reply....

I tried your solution, it works fine.

but in the chart it shows the previous months last week.

for ex: if i select the March month task, chart it should be started from March 1st and it should not exceed

on March 31st. Now chart is started from Feb last week onwards...

can we do this requirement...

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team April 2, 2013 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Chandru,

We have analyzed your query. This is the default behavior of our GanttControl based on MS Project. GanttControl always starts 1 week ahead of the start time. However, we have already logged your requirement as feature request in our Database.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon