We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue with Ribbon

I have attached a zip file containg my "Create Ribbon" function. And two issues with the ribbon, namely the Application Button Menu not displaying. And the Ribbon Group buttons stacking vertically instead of horizontally. Any help on this would be great.

Michael

ribbonissue_d1cc1b3b.zip

2 Replies

MD Michael Deslongchamps March 8, 2013 02:25 PM UTC

Here is the fix I did.

For the button issue. I simply added this to my stylesheet.

.btnRoot{float:left;}

For the Application menu there is a step missing for the example documents. You simply need to add the item to the ribbon.

//Add Application Menu Items

Ribbon.ApplicationMenu.MenuItem.Item.Add(appSave);

Hope this helps someone else...

Michael

ME Meena Syncfusion Team March 13, 2013 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

The reported issue can be solved by setting specific Height and Width for the ButtonAdv controls. The Height and Width properties of the ButtonAdv control had some issues and we had internally fixed that.

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum. So, kindly open a new incident in Direct Trac, so that we can provide you fix for the above issue with ButtonAdv.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon