We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Orubase Missing Software

When start Orubase, there is missing software warning even i have installed all.

Orubase_562767fa.rar

7 Replies

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team February 26, 2013 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Phan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Did you installed the JDK's or Andriod SDK's after installing the Orubase Studio setup in your machine ?

If yes, then please select the 'Recheck' option located at the bottom of the Orubase Dashboard to recheck the missing software’s and click ‘Ok’ .

Since the ‘Recheck’ option will perform the administrative level changes in your machine to recheck the missing software, in order to check the ‘Recheck’ option you need to run the Orubase studio dashboard with administrative privileges.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

AB Alan Barnard March 10, 2013 12:45 PM UTC

Hi

I am having the same problem with the Orubase dashboard reporting missing software (Android SDK) when I have installed it per the attached acreenshot.  I have followed the instructions posted (run Orubase Dashboard as Administrator and recheck) with no results.  Also the software is showing as 'Trial Expired' when I have a valid Orubase license key as shown in the license manager screen shot. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan

Orubase_bc3778fd.zip

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team March 12, 2013 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Edwin,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

In order to proceed further on this issue, could you please post a support incident with those details ?

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

MS Marcos Sibuya June 30, 2015 07:04 PM UTC

Hi,

Installed Orubase Studio Version 3. 1.0.33. In Dashboard says that Visual Studio 2012/ 2013 Update 3 is missing. I have Visual Studio Community 2013 Update 4. I recheck with administrative privilegies and didn't work. I think that because of this Visual Studio is not showing Orubase templates.

Installer Log says that InstallInfo Updater and Install Orubase Extension was installed with success but I think that it refers to Multi-Device Hybrid Apps for Visual Studio CTP2.0.

I have Essential Studio installed too.

Thank you.

Regards,

Marcos

MS Marcos Sibuya July 1, 2015 06:45 PM UTC

Hi,

Installed Orubase version 4.1.0.61 and it worked.

Thank you.

Regards,

Marcos

MS Mohamed Samsudeen K S Syncfusion Team July 2, 2015 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are glad that the issue got resolved in Orubase 4.1.0.61. Please get back to us if you need any clarifications.

Regards,

Samsudeen K S

AG AG replied to Marcos Sibuya April 4, 2018 08:00 PM UTC

Hi,

Installed Orubase Studio Version 3. 1.0.33. In Dashboard says that Visual Studio 2012/ 2013 Update 3 is missing. I have Visual Studio Community 2013 Update 4. I recheck with administrative privilegies and didn't work. I think that because of this Visual Studio is not showing Orubase templates.

Installer Log says that InstallInfo Updater and Install Orubase Extension was installed with success but I think that it refers to Multi-Device Hybrid Apps for Visual Studio CTP2.0.

I have Essential Studio installed too.

Thank you.

Regards,

Marcos

ok

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon