We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion generic dropdown is not Visible

Hi,

I am working on ASP .NET MVC4 application. I am using Syncfusion controls on my View. Syncfusion controls are loading and visible when I call from same controller. If I call from other controller (by using RedirectToaction method) Syncfusion controls (TreeView and Generic dropsown) are not visible. 

Explanation:
I am having 3 partial views in my main view. First partial view(left side) uses Syncfusion grid, and right side I am having 2 partial views. One of the Partial view on right side contains Generic dropdown with Treeview. If I call directly from same Controller, everything works fine but if I call from other controller, Generic dropdown with Treeview is missing.

This is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siva

3 Replies

ME Meena Syncfusion Team February 22, 2013 06:20 AM UTC

Hi Siva,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We have prepared a simple sample with two partials views and placed a Treeview within GenericDropdown in one of the partial views and called the action method from another controller using RedirectToAction() method, but we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Treeview and GDD are visible and they are working fine with no issues.

The sample which we have tried is available in the below link.

Please refer the below code snippets,

<code>

[New controller]

public class TestController : Controller

{

//

// GET: /Test/

public ActionResult Index()

{

return RedirectToAction("Index","Home");                                            //calling the index action of Home controller

}                     

}

[Home -> Index.aspx]

<div>

<%Html.RenderPartial("ViewUserControl1");%></div>

<div>

<%Html.RenderPartial("ViewUserControl2");%>

</div>

</code>

Kindly have a look at the sample and let us know if helps. Or if you still feel that issue exists, could you please try reproducing the issue in above sample and share it with us, so that we can analyze the problem from our end and provide you a better solution.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

GenericDropDown_130b1ad9_fa7910ba.zip

SI Sivakumar February 22, 2013 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Meena,

Thanks for the solution. I solved the problem. It's not problem with Syncfusion controls. It is problem with calling Partial view. So I fixed that issue and now it is working fine.

Thanks & Regards,
Sivakumar

ME Meena Syncfusion Team February 25, 2013 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Siva,

We are glad to know that your issue has been solved.

Kindly get back to us if you need any assistance. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon