We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I print the GridControl continuously through multiple pages?

Currently when we use the GridPrintDocument to print the GridControl, if the GridControl needs to be printed to several pages, it will have some blank space at end of each page, make sure each row will not be spit into two pages.

But in my project, we would like to remove that blank space and let the GridControl looks like smoothly printed if we put two page together. Can you help?

1 Reply

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team February 19, 2013 11:19 AM UTC

Hi Li Yong,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion Products,

Query

How to print the GridControl continuously through multiple pages

We have analyzed your query about ‘How to print the GridControl continuously through multiple pages’ we have implemented this feature in our source ‘MultiGridPrintDocument’ in  Syncfusion essential studio vol 1 2013. Using this you can avoid the extra spaces in your application printing. Please refer the following codes to implement

List gCtrls = new List();

MultiGridPrintDocument pd = new MultiGridPrintDocument(gCtrls); 

We are glad to announce that our  Essential Studio Vol 1 2013 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/107138/Essential-Studio-2013-Volume-1-Final-Release-v111021-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Please refer our new Dashboard sample from the following path

<Install_Location>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\11.1.0.21\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Printing\Multi-Grid Printing\

Please let me know if you have further concerns.

Regards,

Vinish Kumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon