We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Splash panel - how to get desktop position

How can I get a current desktop position of a movable splash panel? How can I place a splash panel to a given X,Y position on a desktop?

The SplashAlignment property allows only 5 fixed positions (top-left, top-right etc). I don't see any properties to set it at a given custom position.

Thanks

3 Replies

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team February 20, 2013 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Anty,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can achieve your requirement by using the below code snippet,

[c#]

this.splashPanel1.DesktopAlignment = SplashAlignment.Custom;
            this.splashPanel1.DiscreetLocation = new Point(100, 100);
            this.splashPanel1.ShowSplash(this.splashPanel1.DiscreetLocation,null,true);

I have attached the sample as per your requirements. Please run the sample and let us know if it helps you.

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Regards,

Chandran R

SplashPanelCustomAlignment_4abf0ccd.zip

ER ercan replied to Andy Grau January 12, 2018 12:30 PM UTC

How can I get a current desktop position of a movable splash panel? How can I place a splash panel to a given X,Y position on a desktop?

The SplashAlignment property allows only 5 fixed positions (top-left, top-right etc). I don't see any properties to set it at a given custom position.

Thanks

Thanks

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team January 16, 2018 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Ercan

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

You can set the SplashPanel to the desired location using the property SplashAlignment.Custom. We have prepared the sample that tries to meet your requirement. The sample can be downloaded from the following location:

Sample Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/107163/ze/SplashPanel_Modified1030690698.zip 

Regards
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon