We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Designer Locks Up

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10698 Feb 10,2004 08:37 AM Feb 12,2004 06:10 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Jeff Hines
Asked On February 10, 2004 08:37 AM

The designer/VS locks up about 90% of the time when adding columns to the GridDataBoundGrid. I know this problem has been reported before. Has anyone found a solution? Essential Suite 1.6.1.0 Windows XP Pro Visual Studio 2003 Thanks Jeff

Ken Law
Replied On February 11, 2004 09:22 AM

This problem has really been hanging me up lately as well. I just searched Direct-Trac to try to find an incident being tracked regarding this issue but could not find one. Please add an incident so this problem is dealt with. Thanks. >The designer/VS locks up about 90% of the time when adding columns to the GridDataBoundGrid. I know this problem has been reported before. Has anyone found a solution? > >Essential Suite 1.6.1.0 >Windows XP Pro >Visual Studio 2003 > >Thanks >Jeff

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2004 06:10 AM

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/issue.aspx?id=354

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;