We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GroupBarItem databinding

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106935 Feb 4,2013 12:08 AM UTC Feb 12,2013 06:48 AM UTC WPF 1
Tags: Tools
steve mangelschots
Asked On February 4, 2013 12:08 AM UTC

Hi

I need some help with databinding groupbarItems to 3 collections
I got 3 groupbarItems that I want to bind to 3 different collections where the name property in the collection item is the GroupBarViewItem text how do I do this?

<syncfusion:GroupBar HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" AllowCollapse="False" VisualMode="MultipleExpansion" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >

<syncfusion:GroupBarItem Name="TablesGroup" HeaderText="Tables" ShowInGroupBar="True" IsSelected="True">

</syncfusion:GroupBarItem>

<syncfusion:GroupBarItem Name="FormsGroup" IsSelected="True" HeaderText="Forms"></syncfusion:GroupBarItem>

<syncfusion:GroupBarItem Name="ReportsGroup" IsSelected="True" HeaderText="Reports"></syncfusion:GroupBarItem>

</syncfusion:GroupBar>

class application    {

list<table> tables new list<table>()

list<form> forms new list<forms>()

list<report> reports new list<report>()

}

class table{

public string Name {get; set;}

}

Jegan Raj M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2013 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

In your query you have mentioned that you have three GroupBarItems which bind with three different collections. Can you provide information that you need binding separately for these collection in List<> and for which collection you need the Name property. It would be helpful for us to further analyze this issue.

Please let us know if you have queries.

Regards,
Jegan Raj M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;