We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Error with PaletteGroupBar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106926 Feb 1,2013 11:08 AM UTC Feb 8,2013 05:25 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Hayssam Hassan
Asked On February 1, 2013 11:08 AM UTC

Hi, after dragging the PaletteGroupBar onto my webPage i become aan Error Message:
"Error Rendering Control - Palette GroupBar 1 An unhandled exception has occurred. Value does not fall within the expected range".

i dont know how can i solve this problem.

Best Regards
Hayssam

Amsath Ali M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 6, 2013 05:06 AM UTC

Hi Hayssam,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue reported by you at our end.  Could you please share us more information probably a video or the steps to reproduce the issue reported by you, this will help us to reproduce the issue effectively at our end, and to provide a better solution to you?

For more information, please see the below attached video.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Replied On February 6, 2013 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Hayssam,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The video which we have mentioned in our previous update is missed. We have uploaded it once again, and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Here is the video:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/103538/video1169271533.zip

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Hayssam Hassan
Replied On February 7, 2013 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Amsath Ali,

if i add the HTTP Handler for PaletteGroupBar in my "Web.config" it caused this Error (as shawn in PowerPoint), i can build my Symbols, save it and also loaded on my WebPage.
But if i remove the HTTP Handler for PaletteGroupBar from "Web.config", then their will be no more Error, but if i load my EDP-File, then my Symbol are wasted, it shows just Text as shawn in (Palette_WebPage).

Best Regards
Hayssam 

PaletteGroupBar_2e8c60d3.rar

Replied On February 8, 2013 05:25 AM UTC

Hi Hayssam,

Thanks for your update.

We are able to reproduce the issue reported by you and the issue has been suspected to be a defect. Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this issue.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;