We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

XPMenus.Bar positioning at runtime and suggestion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1069 Sep 19,2002 01:23 PM UTC Oct 21,2002 11:10 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Tools
James Cline
Asked On September 19, 2002 01:23 PM UTC

I am creating my menus and toolbars at runtime and therefore do not have any design time bar position info ( or at least I don't think I do ). What I want is the tool bar to always be positioned to the left side of the form. How can I achieve this? Suggestion: There seems to be a lot of emphasis on design time creation of these toolbars and menus and a lack of runtime creation facilities and management such as the ability to change the bar positions programmatically, etc. I think as users of these tools need their applications to be dynamic, they will find it more difficult to manage the XPMenus objects. -Jim

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 19, 2002 04:19 PM UTC

Jim, Yes, to dynamically set the position of the toolbars has been an often requested feature. This is one of the top priorities for our next release (due in 3 months). Regards, Praveen Ramesh

James Cline
Replied On October 17, 2002 01:41 PM UTC

Praveen, Is there any new time estimates on this feature as this issue has been raised again here? -Jim > Jim, > > Yes, to dynamically set the position of the toolbars has been an often requested feature. This is one of the top priorities for our next release (due in 3 months). > > Regards, > Praveen Ramesh >

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2002 11:10 AM UTC

Jim, We are too short of time to include this functionality in our next immediate revision. But, I can guarantee you that it will be in our next subsequent revision (in a months time-frame). Regards, Praveen Ramesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;