We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with dockingManager and commandBarController in design mode

Hi, I’m currently developing an application using Essential Tools. I''m using the XPTaskPane, commandBars and other controls. When I’m working with the docking manager and command bars in design mode it really looks ugly, I can''t see much of the command bars and all controls attached to the docking manager leaves "holes" in de IDE (I can see the background). If I work in code mode it works ok but it''s hard to see the layout. Does anybody else have the same experience? I would be grateful for all help I can get. (I''m using Visual Studio 2003 and Essential Tools 1.6.1.8) Regards Mario

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2004 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Mario, We appreciate your feedback on this issue. I have created a DirectTrac incident - #9189 in this regard, and will update you there from now on. In future, please address all your technical support questions through DirectTrac as far as possible. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon