We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with RangeSlider inside of a Popup control

Hello, 

I have a RangeSlider inside a Popup control. When I open the Popup control ocurre an error in code:

#if DEBUG && !DISABLE_XAML_GENERATED_BREAK_ON_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION
            UnhandledException += (sender, e) =>
            {
                if (global::System.Diagnostics.Debugger.IsAttached) global::System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break();
            };
#endif

The Exception is:

Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
   at Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.ToolTip.put_IsOpen(Boolean value)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateThumbToolTip(Thumb thumb, ToolTip toolTip, Boolean isHorizontal)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateHorizontalThumbTransform(Thumb thumb, Double newValue)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateThumbTransform(Thumb thumb, Double newValue)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateAllThumbsTransform()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateShowRange()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.OnApplyTemplate()   at Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.ToolTip.put_IsOpen(Boolean value)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.CloseToolTips()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.UpdateAllThumbsTransform()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.RangeSlider.RangeSlider_SizeChanged(Object sender, SizeChangedEventArgs e)

Can help me to solve this problem?
Thank

1 Reply

YA Yasvanth Syncfusion Team February 4, 2013 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Michel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue in RangeSlider and the fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming main release. We will get back to you once the build is rolled out.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Yasvanth.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon